Last updated on November 8, 2013
Character FX Artists
The Little Prince is looking for Character FX Artists to join its team in Montreal.
The Little Prince, based on the beloved book by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, is an Animated Feature Film directed by Mark Osborne (Kung Fu Panda) with Production Design by Lou Romano (The Incredibles) and Character Design by Peter De Sève (Ice Age). It is being produced by Onyx Films and animated at Mikros Image Canada in Montreal.
- -‐ Simulation of cloth and hair
- -‐ Groom hair, setup simulation for characters outfits and run simulation of cloth and hair
- -‐ Experience with Character FX pipeline
- -‐ Insure artistic consistency within the given Art Direction;
- -‐ Make sure building process are consistent and optimum.
Qualifications and Experience:
- -‐ Software: Maya nucleus solver (nCloth and nHair), under a Linux environment
- -‐ Knowledge of modeling/sculpting and experience with any hair plugin (Shave and Haircut, Yeti) are a plus
- -‐ Hands on artist with a good eye and solid technical background.
- -‐ Is Detail-Oriented.
- -‐ Able to work in a team environment.
- -‐ Able to communicate creative and technical thoughts and ideas.
- -‐ Able to multi-task and prioritize.
- -‐ Able to meet deadlines and follow directions.
- -‐ Strong artistic skills.
Must be a Canadian Resident.
To apply please send a resume to email@example.com stating the position you are applying for in the subject or visit http://www.mikrosimage.ca
Be First to Comment