The Little Prince is looking for Final Set Dressing/Final Layout Artists to join its team in Montreal.
The Little Prince, based on the beloved book by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, is an Animated Feature Film directed by Mark Osborne (Kung Fu Panda) with Production Design by Lou Romano (The Incredibles) and Character Design by Peter De Sève (Ice Age). It is being produced by Onyx Films and animated at Mikros Image Canada in Montreal.
- -‐ Arrange objects for interior and exterior environments with an eye for composition
- -‐ Establish and maintain continuity between sequences and shots
- -‐ Model and rig mock props as needed
- -‐ Camera polish/adjust after animation
- -‐ Position props and set dressing to maintain continuity
Qualifications and Experience:
- -‐ Ideal candidates will be able to show a variety of great looking environment modeling, lighting compositing and rendering work.
- -‐ Scene Assemblers must self-motivated and be able to work under tight deadlines and be able work independently.
- -‐ Close attention to detail is a must. Some knowledge of pipelines and working with other departments.
Must be a Canadian Resident.