Last updated on November 8, 2013
The Little Prince, based on the beloved book by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, is an Animated Feature Film directed by Mark Osborne (Kung Fu Panda) with Production Design by Lou Romano (The Incredibles) and Character Design by Peter De Sève (Ice Age). It is being produced by Onyx Films and animated at Mikros Image Canada in Montreal.
- -‐ Design, create and animate digital effects (Water, Rain, etc).
- -‐ Ensure artistic consistency of FX within the given Art Direction.
- -‐ Troubleshoot and problem solve.
- -‐ Complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- -‐ Understand Studio Pipelines.
- -‐ Communicate with other departments.
- -‐ Ensure integration of assets in to the pipeline and that assets are delivered on time and on budget.
Qualifications and Experience:
- -‐ Experience in Fluid Dynamics.
- -‐ Possess a working knowledge of Maya as well as Realflow, Houdini or similar programs.
- -‐ Is Detail-Oriented.
- -‐ Able to work in a team environment.
- -‐ Able to communicate creative and technical thoughts and ideas.
- -‐ Able to multi-task and prioritize.
- -‐ Strong artistic skills.
- -‐ Able to meet deadlines and follow directions. 3+ years production experience in FXs on feature films, television or games.
Must be a Canadian Resident.