The Little Prince is looking for Scene Set-up & Assembly Artists to join its team in Montreal.
The Little Prince, based on the beloved book by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, is an Animated Feature Film directed by Mark Osborne (Kung Fu Panda) with Production Design by Lou Romano (The Incredibles) and Character Design by Peter De Sève (Ice Age). It is being produced by Onyx Films and animated at Mikros Image Canada in Montreal.
- -‐ Deliver shots from one department to another.
- -‐ Maintaining versions and variations of assets along shots life.
- -‐ Complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- -‐ Understand Studio Pipelines.
- -‐ Communicate with other departments.
- -‐ Ensure integration of assets in to the pipeline.
- -‐ Troubleshoot and problem solve.
Qualifications and Experience:
- -‐ Possess an excellent working knowledge of Maya.
- -‐ Able to work in a team environment.
- -‐ Able to communicate creative and technical thoughts and ideas.
- -‐ Able to multi-task and prioritize.
- -‐ Able to meet deadlines and follow directions.
- -‐ Is detail-oriented.
- -‐ 1+ years experience.
Must be a Canadian Resident.