Atomic Cartoons is currently looking to add CG Animators to our CG team. We’re working on multiple high profile projects, so this is a great opportunity. Atomic offers health benefits and room to move up the ranks.
Contract: Full-time contract employee
Salary: TBN. Benefits after 6 months employment
Start Date: Feb 2013
Summary of Position: Atomic Cartoons is seeking CG Animators to join our studio for our next CG television series.
- Animate in a team environment on a sequence of shots within a TV schedule.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of performance, posing, timing, weight, and lip sync.
- Take direction.
- Meet deadlines as assigned by production management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, Computer Animation, or other relevant area of study and/or equivalent job experience.
- Industry experience (CG and/or Visual Effects) an asset.
- Knowledge of Maya animation tools.
- Able to communicate creative and technical thoughts and ideas
- Background in visual arts/design with a strong understanding of form, geometry and movement.
- Ability to provide feedback to team members on work under development and mentor lesser experienced team members
- Knowledge of dynamics, a plus.
- Must be able to work in house at our Vancouver studio
- Must be a Canadian resident, preferably located in B.C. and legally entitled to work in Canada.
This position is an excellent opportunity for highly organized and motivated CG Animator who enjoys being part of an exciting, fast paced animation studio.
To apply for this position you must submit a resume and cover letter. Please submit your material to: email@example.com. No Phone calls please. We thank you for your submission, but we will only respond to those candidates we deem to be qualified.
You MUST include: CG ANIMATOR in the subject line and cover letter.
If you are applying for more than one position include all positions in subject line and submit only once.