Our award winning and internationally renowned Toronto animated entertainment company is looking for a Layout Artist who is responsible for supporting layout in a CG series. This role reports directly to the CG Supervisor and Producer.
- Complete a quota of shot layouts per week on a professional digital CG animation production.
- Use CG cameras and tools to compose shots following an animatic with good composition and continuity.
- Report to Layout Supervisor, review notes, deadlines and instructions regularly.
- Post completed work internally and communicate progress to managers and other departments.
- Strong understanding of CG cameras in Maya
- Strong composition skills
- Strong sense of place and environment
- Well-versed in principles of cinematography
- Strong staging abilities
- Understanding of perspective and composition
- Committed team player
- Experience in animation is a plus
Posting Date: Dec.5th 2013
Closing Date: Dec.13th 2013
Location: 110 Spadina Ave / Downtown Toronto
Please email resumes and links to blogs, portfolios or reels (Vimeo preferred) to: email@example.com with CG LAYOUT ARTIST in the subject line.
Ontario and/or Canadian Citizenship Required. Guru is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for your interest in Guru Animation Studio. Hope to hear from you soon.