Award winning Atomic Cartoons is an independent full-service animation studio located in Vancouver’s busy Animation district. Atomic creates, produces and finances animation for television series. Adept at multiple genres and animation styles, Atomic Cartoons is recognized internationally as one of the leading animation studios in North America.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant with at least 3 years of related experience to join us, supporting our 5 member executive team.
• Provide superior administrative support to the Execs in all aspects of their work
• Plan and organize to the last detail all meetings for the Execs
• Be on point for juggling schedules for the Execs, internally and externally
• Draft emails, letters, agendas and reports,
• Flawlessly organize all aspects of travel for the Execs
• Prepare screenings, presentations and other meetings
• Execute a whole pile of office admin tasks all geared to keeping the Execs work life streamlined
• Assisting in event management/planning
Skills and Experience
• You MUST have a minimum 3 years of admin or Exec support in a hopping busy environment
• You have excellent written, verbal and organizational skills, with experience that clearly demonstrates the ability to interface seamlessly with clients, vendors and execs
• You’re proficient and experienced with MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel, Google calendars
• You inherently plan, prioritize, meet deadlines and make decisions, and then do it all again, flawlessly, as reality invades your plans
• You’re detail oriented, because we’re not
• You maintain professionalism under pressure
• You have strong interpersonal skills. And we mean it, really strong.
• You have a positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible
• You’re a multi-tasker and self-starter who thrives in small, team-oriented environment
• You have a strong work ethic and team player
Interested? Your first task is to send us a resume and a cover letter, both in PDF form, in an email reply to this ad with the subject heading “Executive Assistant Application”. Tell us in the cover letter what your salary expectations are, please.
We’ll get back, pronto, to candidates we’d like to interview.
For more info please see: www.atomiccartoons.com/careers
Be First to Comment