Harmony Design / Clean Up Artist
Guru Studio’s dedicated creative team is passionate about bringing inspired character driven stories to screens around the world. Guru is looking for a Harmony Design/Clean Up Artist to join our team of over 50 2D digital artist in producing a ground-breaking drama series!
· Clean up and create character/prop rotations in Harmony based on given artwork
· Execute tasks quickly while keeping in line with the style of the show
· Be able to design original characters and props with the style and themes of the show in mind, quickly and efficiently
· Ensure that Harmony builds are solid and consistent with the needs of rigging and animation
· Collaborate with Supervisor & Art Director to develop consistent, high quality assets
· Work efficiently under tight deadlines
· Demonstrate uncompromising attention to detail
· Take direction from supervisors and communicate effectively with production teams
· A strong ability with Vector Art, Harmony knowledge a plus.
· Excellent understanding of light, shadow, and color & pattern
· Ability to create mood and atmosphere in paintings.
· Strong composition skills
· Understanding of perspective
· Experience working in Photoshop
Posting Date: February 5th, 2014
Closing Date: February 14th, 2014
Location: 110 Spadina Ave / Downtown Toronto
Please email resumes and links to blogs, portfolios or reels (Vimeo preferred) to:
email@example.com with HARMONY DESIGN/CLEAN UP ARTIST in the subject line.
Ontario and/or Canadian Citizenship Required. Guru is an equal opportunity employer.
Thank you for your interest in Guru Animation Studio. Hope to hear from you soon!