Develop multi-platform video games including using the Unity 3D engine.
Type: Permanent full-time employee
Salary: Salary based on experience plus Medical/Dental benefits
Positions available: 2
Start Date: Immediately
• Implement game functionality as per design document and specification (vehicles & character control, AI, game GUI, scoring and other game elements)
• Design implementation approach to take game road map into account
• Communicate with other team members to establish pipeline and integrate media assets
• Give regular feedback to project lead as to implementation issues and possible improvements to game design
• Produce technical documentation
• Address bugs and other technical issues identified for subsequent release
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Excellent knowledge of Unity and C# scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, user session management, etc.
• Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and stay abreast of game developments/standards
• Direct experience with game physics and particle systems
• Experience with iPhone and Android game development
• Experience with version control software
• Ability to work independently, and in a team
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Able to ‘think outside the box’
• Quick to pick up new tools and systems
• Must be comfortable working under NDA
• Must love to roll-up your sleeves and get dirty with Unity3D; integrating textures, meshes, adjusting lighting, setting camera angles, optimization, audio integration etc.
• Prior experience in a well-known mobile title or AAA titles are a significant asset
• Level design, planning and creation experience
• Facebook application development
• Knowledge in media (games, comics, film, etc.)
How to Apply:
If you meet the requirements for this position, please visit our Career page and fill out the application form.
We look at every application, resume, and portfolio sent to us but due to the high volume of submissions we receive every day, we are unfortunately only able to respond to successful applicants.
Founded in 2009, Ratrod Studio Inc. is an entertainment software company that specializes in developing and publishing interactive web content and games for a complete range of platforms including mobile devices, PC and console systems.
Be First to Comment