Last updated on April 8, 2014
Our award winning and internationally renowned Toronto animated entertainment company is looking for a self-driven FX/CG Generalist to help build a library of visual FX for a television series currently in production.
– Add FX such as dirt, splashes, waves etc. to shots using Maya or Nuke
– Work with the asset team to generate solutions for FX needs
– Work with asset team to generate reusable FX for use by animators
– 2+ years experience in commercials or television is a must
– Generalist with an intermediate rigging ability
– Proficient in Maya 2011 or greater
– Proficiency with NParticles is a major asset
– Proficiency in Nuke is a major asset
– Experience with VRay for Maya
– A strong creative portfolio
Please email resumes and links to blogs, portfolios or reels (Vimeo preferred) to: email@example.com with FX/CG GENERALIST in the subject line.
No phone calls please. Only selected candidates will be contacted.