Type: Full Time – Maternity Leave
Salary: Dependant on experience; Medical/Dental benefits. 2 weeks vacation.
Start Date: June 2014 – 1 Year term
We are currently seeking a Recruitment Manager for a Maternity leave. Reporting to the VP of Production the successful candidate will identify and act on opportunities to recruit top tier talent as well as taking an active role in the company’s internal development and retention programs.
- Identify and manage important recruitment opportunities (conferences, festivals etc) and prepare management proposals for participation / sponsorship
- Organize participation in “Industry Days” at colleges and universities across the country
- Travel to the various events and “Industry Days”
- Create and keep current branded event materials. ie. booths, banners, information packages, branded giveaways etc.
- Work with marketing to generate and post all external job postings through job sites and social media platforms
- Coordinate candidate screening and interview process
- Arrange software animation testing seminars for potential candidates
- Organize, distribute, and track employee packages for all new hires
- Conduct new hire orientation sessions to ensure all new employees are briefed on company policies and processes upon entry
- Track all new employee requirements with key stakeholders (Finance, IT, Operations, etc.) to ensure all new hires are up and running immediately
- Update employee packages as needed
- Ability to multi-task, and prioritize under pressure
- An extreme attention to detail
- Proficient with Windows computer systems and standard office software such as MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills. A demonstrated ability to build rapport with many different types of personalities
- At least 2+ year(s) experience in a similar role
This position offers an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to build a career within a fast, fun and dynamic industry. If you consider yourself an energetic, yet polished individual looking for an opportunity in which to grow, we want to hear from you.
How to Apply: Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference: RM-0414 on the front and in the subject line of all submissions.