Type: Permanent – Full Time
Salary: TBD; Medical/dental benefits and RRSP plan available.
Positions available: 1
Start Date: Immediately
Company Info: Mercury Filmworks is one of Canada’s most prolific independent studios and internationally recognized as a leader in the animation industry for its benchmarks in quality, reliability, and innovation. Mercury has helped bring to life many of the most memorable modern animated television and film properties including Jake & the Never Land Pirates, Fish Hooks, Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil, Stella & Sam, Jimmy Two Shoes, Toot & Puddle, Ruby Gloom, Grossology, Gerald McBoing Boing, Curious George: The Movie, The PowerPuff Girls Movie, Fat Albert, and Looney Tunes: Back In Action. Mercury is proud to be associated with partners such as Disney, Warner Bros., Universal, American Greetings, Entertainment One, Technicolor, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, CBC, Teletoon, YTV, Family Channel, and Treehouse. www.mercuryfilmworks.com
Job Description: We are currently seeking an experienced Storyboard Supervisor to join our team for an exciting new production with worldwide exposure. This position reports to the Director and will act as the liaison between the Director and the artists to help implement the concepts of the storyboard.
- Minimum 6 years of related work experience is required.
- Previous supervising experience would be a strong asset.
- Must have a strong portfolio.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to create good script notes for the storyboard artists and revisionists.
- Must have experience working digitally.
- Must have the ability to work efficiently and under pressure.
- Must be highly creative, with the ability to work within tight deadlines.
How to Apply: Please send your resume and portfolio to: email@example.com and reference: SBS – 0314 on the front and in the subject line of all submissions.
53 Auriga Drive
Ottawa, Ontario K2E 8C3