Guru Studio, an award winning internationally renowned animation house in Toronto, seeks an experienced and immediately-available 3D Compositor for a premier international animated TV series. The 3D Compositor will be required to work with the creative team to deliver the defined lighting and compositing look for a children’s television show.
* Use Nuke to create clean template comps
* Work with a team of compositors to complete assigned shot quota
* Learn and use in-house developed techniques & tools to improve the look of the show
* Work with the FX and lighting teams to execute looks for water and particle FX
* An expert Nuke user
* Strong creative sensibilities
* Experience working on “animated” series, features, or commercials
* Comfortable with applications such as Maya and Photoshop
* Good sense of color and composition with an appreciation for strong cinematography
* Experience working in a pipeline environment
* Knowledge of Vray is an asset
* Please email resumes and links to blogs, portfolios or reels (Vimeo preferred) to: email@example.com with 3D Compositor in the subject line
* Candidate must be a Canadian Citizen and a resident of Ontario. Guru studio is an equal opportunity employer.