Type: Permanent full-time employee
Salary: $40,000/year plus Medical/Dental benefits and RRSP plan available
Positions available: 1
Start Date: Immediately
About Mercury Filmworks:
Mercury Filmworks is one of Canada’s most prolific independent studios and is internationally recognized as a leader in the animation industry for its benchmarks in quality, reliability, and innovation. Mercury has helped bring to life many of the most memorable, modern animated television and film properties including Mickey Mouse, Wander Over Yonder, Team Hot Wheels, Jake & the Never Land Pirates, Fish Hooks, Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil, Jimmy Two Shoes, Toot & Puddle, Ruby Gloom, Gerald McBoing Boing, Curious George: The Movie, The PowerPuff Girls Movie, and Looney Tunes: Back In Action. Mercury is proud to be associated with partners such as Disney, DreamWorks, Warner Bros., Universal, American Greetings, Entertainment One, Mattel, Technicolor, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and Teletoon. www.mercuryfilmworks.com
Job Description: We are currently seeking a highly organized Administrative Assistant to assist the V.P. of Production.
This position is an excellent opportunity for highly organized and motivated Admin who has great attention to detail and the ability to multi-task. The position will be assisting the V.P. with scheduling, travel and correspondence on her behalf as well as assisting with paperwork and other administrative duties. This position will be a part of a dynamic team and contribute to the overall success of Mercury Filmworks.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant is required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with MS Office Suite 2010 (Outlook and Excel a must)
- Experience dealing with schedules, travel arrangements and correspondence to clients.
- Experience with being the first point of contact at the executive level.
- Experience liaising with internal and external clients.
- Experience with data entry.
- College Diploma is a strong asset (Business Administration, Administrative Assistant or equivalent).
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under pressure.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually.
Keywords: Administrative Assistant, MS Office 2010, Business Administration
All applicants must reside in Canada.
How to Apply: Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and reference: AA-0514 on the front and in the subject line of all submissions.