9 Story Entertainment is an industry leading creator, producer and distributor of award-winning animated and live action content for young audiences around the world. 9 Story has produced over 800 animated and live action episodes, seen on some of the world’s most respected children’s channels.
Job Title: Design Supervisor
Job Type: Contract
Start Date: Immediate
9Story Entertainment is looking for talented Design Supervisor to join our production team, must be an Ontario Resident.
- Collaborate with Art Director in regards to design assignments
- Ask appropriate questions to understand and complete the tasks.
- Delegate design quota to core team with deadlines
- Review Storyboard to ensure continuity of character designs.
- Make any changes or revisions with your team and re-submit to Art Director approval.
- Ensure completion of all character designs per episode
- Communicate with Production Manager regarding status of work and any problems that may arise.
- Ensure quality & style of show is achieved.
- Complete work on schedule
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years animation and production experience
- Strong character design, builds and construction
- Keen eye for detail and composition ( detail oriented )
- Team Leader with strong communication skills ( written and verbal )
- Strong time-management skills, Reliable
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to multitask under stress
- Strong Understanding of Flash, Photoshop, After Effects
- Animation experience an asset for this role
Please email your resumes, links or reels to firstname.lastname@example.org with ToonBoom Storyboard Position noted in the subject line. Only selected candidates will be contacted.