The Little Prince is looking for Senior Nuke Compositors to join its team in Montreal.
The Little Prince, based on the beloved book by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, is a CG/2D/Stop-Motion Animated Feature Film directed by Mark Osborne (Kung Fu Panda) with Production Design by Lou Romano (The Incredibles) and Character Design by Peter De Sève (Ice Age). It is being produced by Onyx Films and animated at Mikros Image Canada in Montreal.
The Compositor is responsible for seamlessly integrating all layers and elements of a shot as well as shot finaling. The Compositor must have a strong artistic eye, and be able to effectively communicate with the Lighting Supervisor, Art Director and the Director.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Compose scenes and sequences to meet art and story direction.
• Utilize artistic and technical skills to maintain continuity throughout a sequence.
• Able to composite multiple types of shots from simple to moderately difficult.
• Able to meet productivity and quota targets.
• A minimum of 3 years feature film experience as a Nuke compositor,
• A good understanding of 3D space in nuke
• A good understanding of Stereoscopic compositing.
• A team player
• A big plus, knowledge of DaVinci Resolve, Scratch or Flame.
• Able to collaborate, take direction positively, work well within a team, solve technical challenges and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines.
This position starts immediately and runs till November 24, 2014.
To apply: Please send resume and a link to your reel to firstname.lastname@example.org
Canadian Residents Preferred.