We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Animation Line Producer in the Spin Master Entertainment division, based out of our Toronto head office. Reporting to the Supervising Producer of Spin Master Entertainment, the Line Producer executes the overall strategy and production plan and oversees the global schedule, and daily production schedule. The Line Producer has a deep understanding of animation pipelines balanced with creative acumen. This role is also the primary liaison between Spin Master Entertainment and the production team, story editor/show runner, rights holders, toy team, internal departments and broadcaster(s).
Duties and Responsibilities
– Create and maintain the production schedule.
– Create production budget.
– Meet project deadlines/milestones as assigned.
– Maintain budget and cost report tracking.
– Partner with the director and provide support for him/her with time management, problem solving with the creative and production pipeline.
– Responsible for interpreting and incorporating the director, client, broadcaster and toy team comments with regard to scripts, design, storyboards/leicas, voice talent and animation.
– Attend voice records, mixes and on line and off line edits.
– Understand broadcast delivery guidelines. Work with post manager to ensure on time delivery
– Supervise asset management.
– Lead by example with best practices of people management.
- Good understanding of 2D digital and CGI animation pipelines
- Experience in Line Producing animated series productions is essential
- College or University Degree
- Strong organizational and time management skills essential
- A high level of proficiency in Word, Final Draft, Power Point and Excel
- Knowledge of the WGC, WGA and ACTRA IPA – specifically Animation
- Knowledge of Canadian funding regulations, entities and tax credits
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A calm approach to all situations and ability to problem solve quickly.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
If you are interested in this position, please apply at email@example.com