3D Character Animators
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Mid Level
Calling all Animators who can conceptualize, create and execute CG animation sequences, under the direction of the Lead Animator/Director, in accordance with the established style, technical requirements and the production schedule of the project.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate a broad range of 3D Animation abilities in a collaborative environment to conceptualize and create the overall look, attitude and style of the character animation.
- Actively promote and communicate sound solutions for technical and creative issues related to Animation.
- Maintain and communicate a strong knowledge of innovative CG animation technologies.
- Meet project quotas, deadlines, milestones, as set by project leads, and the production department.
- Notify your supervisor regarding any problem that may impact quotas and deadlines as soon as the problem is recognized.
- Mentor less experienced artists and lead by example, providing them with support, guidance and instruction in areas that provide for their artistic and professional growth.
- Actively participate in team / department meetings. Consistently exercises sound judgment in all areas of performance.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must have TV / Film production experience
- Strong understanding of traditional animation principles
- Bringing characters to life using motion and emotion
- Maya, Flash, Harmony
Why Work at Bardel?
We’ve got great people here. Bardel offers ongoing opportunities for employees to advance their careers through work on influential new industry projects. You’ll also be given the opportunity to collaborate and learn from other influential career minded Directors, Producers, etc from around the world.
We thank all applicants for applying, however due to the number of applications, we can only contact successful applicants to arrange a specific interview time.
Note: Only current BC residents who are also Canadian Citizens or have Permanent Resident status can be considered at this time.
For more information regarding Bardel Entertainment please visit www.bardel.ca