9 Story Entertainment is an industry leading creator, producer and distributor of award-winning animated and live action content for young audiences around the world. 9 Story has produced over 800 animated and live action episodes, seen on some of the world’s most respected children’s channels.
Job Title: ToonBoom Harmony Animator
Job Type: Contract
Start Date: August 11, 2014
9Story Entertainment is looking for talented ToonBoom Animators to join our production team, must be an Ontario Resident.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years production experience with ToonBoom Harmony 9 or higher.
- Strong understanding of the Harmony system
- Solid timing skills an asset
- Strong animation skills
- Understanding of walk cycles, lip sync, and character timing
- Detail Oriented, ability to follow creative direction
- Must be able to produce based on a weekly quota
- Ability to work flexible hours if and when necessary
- Effective problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and take direction
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
Please email your resumes, links or reels to firstname.lastname@example.org with “TB Animator Position” noted in the subject line. Only selected candidates will be contacted