9 Story Entertainment is an industry leading creator, producer and distributor of award-winning animated and live action content for young audiences around the world. 9 Story has produced over 800 animated and live action episodes, seen on some of the world’s most respected children’s channels.
Job Title: ToonBoom Harmony VFX Artist
Job Type: Contract
Start Date: Aug 18th, 2014
9Story Entertainment is looking for talented ToonBoom VFX Artists to join our production team, must be an Ontario Resident.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 year production experience with ToonBoom Harmony 9 or higher.
- Strong understanding of the modules in the Harmony system
- Solid understanding of the Harmony Network and ability to read and breakdown a character Rig
- Strong draftsmanship is required
- Understanding of environmental and elemental physics and emulate them into sequential drawings
- Understanding of color, shading, and lighting techniques for believable environmental visual fx.
- Ability to work flexible hours if and when necessary
- Effective problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment and take direction
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Keen eye for detail and composition
Please email your resumes, links or reels to email@example.com with “TB VFX Artist Position” noted in the subject line. Only selected candidates will be contacted.