Picture This Studio is looking for an experienced 2D Animation Producer
Our bustling and productive Animation studio in the heart of Bangkok is currently receiving applications for new colleagues to join, and help establish, our brand new 2D Animation Department.
Check us out -‐ http://picturethisanimation.com/
Contact – Marty Knox (Head of Production) email@example.com
We require an experienced Animation Producer with proven experience handling 2D Series-type projects, particularly Flash and Toonboom Harmony, to help lead our team of fresh and talented Thai & foreign artists. Our current projects are Flash-based, web-broadcast Short Format films (2 – 5 minutes) for a big name client, and we’re set to expand in the future.
The position is open April 1st, 2015.
The contract is for 1 year, with possible extension.
Main Responsibilities Include:
• Planning, executing and delivering a top quality project from beginning to end, while keeping the crew productive, motivated, and proud of their work
• Ability to keep calm under pressure, and have the patience to communicate clearly to colleagues with English as a 2nd language
• Experience working in Asia, or with Asian animation studios
• Work semi-‐independently on projects, while collaborating with internal management team to keep your projects functioning as a part of the studio
• Communicating with client and partners to manage and align our expectations of quality and output
• Ability to understand the flexibility of budgeting and always steer it toward best artistic quality
• Lead your team of in-house managers and/or coordinators to create an efficient production workflow
• Lead your team of artists to help them get the best out of themselves
• Forecast problems and potential production blockages early enough and bring solutions in a collaborative manner
• Learn and work with the studio’s existing production & communication systems, while supplementing with your own experience, flair and personality
• Help HOP/HR to assess quality & skill of new applicants during recruiting periods
• Help to bring an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork to our artists and producers
• Main Technical Knowledge Requirements: MS Office, Understanding of database production tracking, Understanding of 2D Animation software limitations
• BONUS! Prior experience with Shotgun
• DOUBLE BONUS! Ability to actually use Flash and/or any other animation softwares
• Work Permit, renewable every 12 months • 6 paid vacation days, 5 paid personal days & 16 paid public holidays per year • Considerably low tax rates • Low cost of living/High standard of living (an excellent combination) • Mental Health rewards, in the form of: great weather, tropical islands, jungles, etcetera • Salaries are negotiable in person
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Be First to Comment