To provide and frequently adapt a detailed plan for the delivery of a project to the visual effects producer, supervisors and individual artists.
- Create a detailed plan for the short to medium term and provide to Supervisors and Leads.
- Ensure the team understands the goals and deadlines for the show, R&D projects etc.
- Work with the coordinators to ensure the schedule of work is on track
- Prepare overall department reports for Producer
- Reports to Producer
- Capable of motivating and leading teams with enthusiasm
- Oversee Coordinators and enforce the organisation of dailies, rounds meetings and taking of notes and distribution of information
- Communicate changes client notes, dailies or meetings either directly or through the Coordinators
- Take responsibility for knowing the details of the schedule and advising the Coordinators accordingly
- Be pro-active and solution-orientated
- Anticipate and communicate issues to the Producer and Supervisors in order to resolve problems quickly
- Bachelor’s degree in film, art, communications or related field
- Experience with Office 365
- Experience in database work / Excel.
- Organised and methodical in their approach to the work
- Ability to multitask
- Calm and personable under pressure and when working to tight deadlines.
- 3+ years experience in TV or film production.
Contact email is: JobsCa@snowballstudios.ca