VFX PRODUCTION COORDINATOR JOB DESCRIPTION:
AIC Studios’ top notch visual effects team produces the latest and most innovative visual effects and CGI in both live action and animation. From pre-production, design, pre-visualization and on-set services to sophisticated composites and detailed digital matte paintings, we help to bring our clients’ vision to life.
VFX Production Coordinator Responsibilities:
- The VFX Production Coordinator assists with the management of the production process.
- Assists in the day to day running of the VFX department, assist in creating VFX schedules, managing established schedules through production planning, coordination and troubleshooting.
- Provides the Production Manager, artists and supervisors with support to enable them to complete their work, and provides administrative support as determined by the Company.
- Develops and uses tracking systems daily. Our studio uses Shotgun Studio for task management and Excel or Google Sheets, and the Microsoft Office Suite for other tracking.
- Prepares, maintains and distributes assets, shots, notes, reports, etc. as needed to appropriate personnel.
- Prepares routine correspondence and forms, packaging and shipping of various materials as needed. Assist with daily office maintenance as needed.
- 3 + years in a production support role preferably in VFX.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Familiarity with VFX production pipeline necessary.
- Familiar with Shotgun Studio for task management and Excel or Google Sheets, and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate level of knowledge and skills around basic computing in a Windows environment, networking and FTP operations, and troubleshooting general software and hardware issues.
- Familiarity with Autodesk Maya 2015 & 2016 a plus (beginner level skills required, intermediate skills desired).
- Ability to work flexible hours when needed a plus.
Contact: Kate McCarthy
Comments are closed.