Atomic Cartoons Inc. is an award-winning full-service animation studio located in Vancouver’s busy Animation District. Since its inception over 18 years ago, Atomic Cartoons has created, produced and financed numerous animation productions for television series, commercials and music videos. Our crew is made up of 250 of Canada’s most creative animators, directors, producers and writers, and with multiple high profile projects underway this is a great opportunity to join our team!
CG LIGHTING SUPERVISOR
Atomic Cartoons is currently looking to add a LIGHTING SUPERVISOR to our CG team for our next exciting production.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Lead, mentor and provide guidance to the lighting and comp team
- Help with developing the look of the show
- Implement an efficient workflow and manage the rendering process
- Ensure shots consistency
- Work closely with the CG Supervisor, Directors and other Supervisors
- Share ideas and collaborate with other supervisors and the production team
- Meet deadlines as assigned by production
- Be updated and familiar with new techniques, tools or other related software
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Several years of production experience
- Previous experience leading a team
- Strong knowledge of lighting workflow
- Expert knowledge of 3D pipelines and software packages (Maya, RenderMan, Nuke)
- Experience using Shotgun for production tracking, submitting and publishing is an asset
- Highly motivated with the ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills and ability to delegate and mentor people and projects
- Able to communicate creative and technical thoughts and ideas
- Ability to provide feedback to team members on work under development and mentor lesser experienced team member
- Able to legally work in Canada
- Must be a current B.C. resident and work in-house our Vancouver studio
START DATE: ASAP
Show us what you would like to contribute to Atomic by providing us with relevant examples of your previous work along with your resume and cover letter. Please apply online with your Resume, Cover Letter, Demo Reel and/or Website or email email@example.com.
We thank you for your submission; only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please
Comments are closed.