JOB OPPORTUNITY: 2D ANIMATOR
Oasis Animation is expanding!
We are working on major projects, with several series already distributed around the world.
Oasis Animation: a company specialized in 2D digital animation
- The largest studio in Quebec and a major player in Canada
- Interesting challenges
- Skills development with training at Campus Oasis
- A team of passionate people
- Permanent position contracts for all our employees
- Variable hours to accommodate the needs of all
- Personal days
- Group insurance
- A very friendly social committee team
- A beautiful work studio in the heart of Plateau Mont Royal!
We are recruiting Rigging artist:
The Rigging Artist is in charge of the skeletons by creating a series of bones that deform and animate specific parts of the character of a 2D animation series. That person must comply with technical and artistic requirements.
- Import vector characters into the database
- Create the scene in which the puppet will be created
- Create the pallets of puppets
- Color the puppets
- Separate the parts of the body in level
- Rigger the puppet and insert the elements
- Test the puppet
- Ensure that the correct nomenclature has been used
- Degree in animation or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge of Toon Boom Harmony
- Knowledge of the anatomy, structure, dynamics and movements of characters
- Strong knowledge of rigging techniques, leveraging cutter tools, linear and curve deformers facilitating smooth head and body turns
- Autonomy and collaborative spirit
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills, rigor, good work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work effectively within technical constraint and project deadlines
We are looking for rare gems to fill our teams. Highly creative, thirsty for new projects, willing to learn? Send us your CV and your portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention which position(s) are you looking for. You might be the one in a million!