We are working on major projects, with several series already distributed around the world.
Oasis Animation: a company specialized in 2D digital animation
Oasis Animation is expanding!
- The largest studio in Quebec and a major player in Canada
- Interesting challenges
- Skills development with training at Campus Oasis
- A team of passionate people
- Permanent position contracts for all our employees
- Variable hours to accommodate the needs of all
- Personal days
- Group insurance
- A very friendly social committee team
- A beautiful work studio in the heart of Plateau Mont Royal!
We are recruiting 2D animators:
A true actor, the 2D digital cut-out animator is responsible for the animation of scenes in a 2D animation series that typically includes characters, sets and accessories. The animator must create high quality work that respects the recommendations, corrections and technical and artistic requirements of the animation supervisor, the lead animator, the production manager and the producer.
- Check the scene planning
- Check the walk cycles before using them
- Do the posing and have it approved by the lead animator before animating
- Animate the scene (cut-out and traditional animation)
- Maximize reuse both in animation and drawings
- Follow the soundtrack and do lip assignment of mouths
- Apply camera movements
- Make all requested corrections
- Participate in Harmony software training when applicable
- Daily monitoring of the work done
- Degree in animation, art, multimedia or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge of Toon Boom Harmony
- Good knowledge of technical basis in 2D animation
- Demonstrate autonomy while integrating easily within a team
- Creativity, attention to detail and concern for a job well done
- Work effectively within the technical constraints and timelines of the project
We are looking for rare gems to fill our teams. Highly creative, thirsty for new projects, willing to learn? Send us your CV and your portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention which position(s) are you looking for. You might be the one in a million!