Oasis Animation is expanding!
We are working on major projects, with several series already distributed around the world.
Oasis Animation: a company specialized in 2D digital animation
- The largest studio in Quebec and a major player in Canada
- Interesting challenges
- Skills development with training at Campus Oasis
- A team of passionate people
- Permanent position contracts for all our employees
- Variable hours to accommodate the needs of all
- Personal days
- Group insurance
- A very friendly social committee team
- A beautiful work studio in the heart of Plateau Mont Royal!
We are recruiting FX Animators:
The FX Animator is responsible of animating the effects of a 2D series in a traditional way (frame by frame), using Toon Boom Harmony and various adds-on; effects such as smoke, fire, water, and various particles effects. The animation must respect the standard quality (technical and artistic) required for the series.
- Decompose the special effects of the episodes.
- Animate the special effects by following the references of the designs and the storyboard provided by the client.
- Correct the animation (special effects) according to the comments provided by the animation supervisor and the client.
- Maximize the reutilization of special effects whenever it’s possible.
- Respect the deadlines communicated by the Producer, the Production Manager and the client.
- Degree in animation, art, multimedia or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge of Toon Boom Harmony
- Good knowledge of technical basis in 2D animation
- Demonstrate autonomy while integrating easily within a team
- Creativity, attention to detail and concern for a job well done
- Work effectively within the technical constraints and timelines of the project
We are looking for rare gems to fill our teams. Highly creative, thirsty for new projects, willing to learn? Apply now at http://oasisanimation.com/en-us/Jobs !