Yeti Farm is a full-service 2D and 3D studio covering every aspect of the animation pipeline. Located in Kelowna, BC, we partner with some of the best world-class names in the industry. Some of our past work includes series such as Hotel Transylvania Season 2, Beat Bugs (Netflix) and Little Charmers (Netflix).
Why Yeti Farm?
- Join us in our 7,000 square foot state-of-the-art studio with a gourmet kitchen, funky lounge areas, gaming spots and a rooftop patio to enjoy the amazing Okanagan Valley weather
- Surrounded by warm waters and stunning beaches, there is no shortage of outdoors adventures at our doorstep
- Health benefits with a flexible wellness spending account
- Our own line up of original shows, which means a wide variety of creative opportunities for you!
Want to learn more? Check us out at www.yetifarmcreative.com.
About the Position
Reporting to the Animation Supervisor, the Animator is responsible for completing their assigned work at the highest quality, and on schedule, in accordance with the Animation Supervisor and Animation Director’s vision.
- Work from storyboard/animatic and setup layout files to create high-quality, key-framed animation
- Demonstrate a strong sense of performing, posing, timing, weight, lip syn and shot-to-shot continuity
- Work collaboratively within a team to ensure animation adheres to the style and vision set out by the Animation Leadership Team
- Follow production processes and be responsible for your shots from “ready to start” to “client approved” stages
- Adjust/refine animation as instructed by Animation Leadership Team
- Meet project deadlines and milestones, including weekly quotas
- Actively participates in team meetings; willingness to ask questions or seek input to improve skills
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Proficiency in Toon Boom Harmony
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Google Suite products (Gmail, Google Drive)
- Prior experience using Shotgun or other animation production tracking software strongly preferred
- Strong aptitude to learn
- Demonstrates good written and verbal communication
- Must be currently a Canadian citizen or a Permanent Resident, or have a valid Work Permit, with the ability to work in-house at our Kelowna, BC, studio.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their resume to email@example.com.