JOB OPPORTUNITY: LAYOUT ARTIST
Oasis Animation is expanding!
We are working on major projects, with several series already distributed around the world.
Oasis Animation: a company specialized in 2D digital animation
- The largest studio in Quebec and a major player in Canada
- Interesting challenges
- Skills development with training at Campus Oasis
- A team of passionate people
- Permanent position contracts for all our employees
- Variable hours to accommodate the needs of all
- Personal days
- Group insurance
- A very friendly social committee team
- A beautiful work studio in the heart of Plateau Mont Royal!
We are recruiting layout artists:
The Layouts Artist role creates production layouts in Harmony in accordance with the method established by the production and referring to the key layouts provided for the scenes of a 2D animation series. He must respect the technical and artistic requirements coming from the Producer, the Layout Supervisor, the Director and the client.
- Position the cameras based on the storyboards.
- Position characters, animals, objects, scenery elements in the environment.
- Create the different elements mentioned in the roadmap in Harmony.
- Have the layouts approve by the layouts supervisor.
- Work effectively within the technical constraints and project timelines.
- Degree in animation or equivalent experience.
- Good knowledge of Toon Boom Harmony.
- Strong understanding of perspective and camera positioning
- Artistic sense, precision, speed and meticulousness.
- Demonstrate autonomy while having the ease to integrate into a team.
- Knowledge of the principles of the animatic, the staging of the elements and the positioning of the cameras.
- Good knowledge of image composition and framing.
- Understand and know how to interpret a storyboard.
We are looking for rare gems to fill our teams. Highly creative, thirsty for new projects, willing to learn? Apply now at http://oasisanimation.com/en-us/Jobs !