Guru Studio’s dedicated team is passionate about bringing inspired character-driven stories to screens around the world.
Our award-winning and internationally renowned Toronto animated entertainment company is looking for a Harmony Rigger for an exciting, brand new, studio-original IP.
Guru is looking for a Harmony Rigger who will be responsible for rigging characters and props based on the production’s needs.
This role reports directly to the Animation Director as well the Head of 2D.
- Break and rig the provided designs for use in animation
- Create digital 2D rigs for characters and props for animation in Harmony
- Adhere to a rigging template, and adapt it as needed from asset to asset
- Optimize rigs in order to streamline their use for speed and the optimal approach in animation
- Clarify and finish cleanup drawings as needed, to best suit the rig
- Work with feedback to streamline and optimize rigs
- Set-up and manage the Harmony Assets throughout the series
- A strong technical understanding of Harmony
- Previous Rigging/Animation in Harmony
- At least 2 years experience working in a production environment/on series animation
- Strong knowledge of the 2D animation pipeline
- Technically inclined and a problem solver
- Ability to preemptively problem solve rig issues for animation
- Take criticism and feedback from the team in order to best suit their needs in production
- Ability to take direction and follow established naming, layering and network conventions
- A desire to push the standard rigging approach in Harmony and help to develop new, exciting rigging tools and approaches
To apply, please email us at: email@example.com
Be First to Comment