JOB OPPORTUNITY: LOCATION DESIGNER
Oasis Animation is expanding!
We are working on major projects, with several series already distributed around the world.
Oasis Animation: a company specialized in 2D digital animation
- The largest studio in Quebec and a major player in Canada
- Interesting challenges
- Skills development with training at Campus Oasis
- A team of passionate people
- Permanent position contracts for all our employees
- Variable hours to accommodate the needs of all
- Personal days
- Group insurance
- A very friendly social commitee team
- A beautiful work studio in the heart of Plateau Mont Royal!
We are recruiting Location designer :
The Location Designer creates the graphic representation of the environment of a digital 2D animated series while respecting both technical and artistic requirements.
- Read the script.
- Create the designs based on the scripts and the Location Design Supervisor’s instructions.
- Make the corrections required by the Location Design Supervisor and the Director.
- If applicable, do the roughs and the clean using the established method.
- Do the research if necessary and respect the script description.
- Bring new ideas and creative solutions for the visual and technical aspects.
- Work collaboratively within a team and listen the technical and artistic instructions from the Director, the Producer and Character Designer Supervisor.
- Degree in animation or equivalent experience.
- Good knowledge of Toon Boom Harmony.
- Talent for script analysis and ability to translate to visual design.
- Strong drawing ability and a solid sense of design for 2D animation.
- A strong understanding of proportions, balance, perspective, dimension and dynamism.
- Ability to adapt yourself and work in a variety of artistic styles.
- High creativity, attention to details skills.
- Knowledge of the character’s anatomy.
- Ability to communicate professionally and positively.
We are looking for rare gems to fill our teams. Highly creative, thirsty for new projects, willing to learn? Apply now at http://oasisanimation.com/en-us/Jobs!