JOB OPPORTUNITY: 2D ANIMATOR
Oasis Animation is hiring !
We are working on major projects, with several series already distributed around the world.
Oasis Animation: a company specialized in 2D digital animation
- The largest studio in Quebec and a major player in Canada
- Interesting challenges
- Skills development with training at Campus Oasis
- A team of passionate people
- Variable hours to accommodate the needs of all
- Personal days paid
- Free consultation with medical professionals via Dialogue, 24hrs/24
- Group insurance
- A very friendly social commitee team
We are recruiting 2D animators:
A true actor, the 2D digital cut-out animator is responsible for the animation of scenes in a 2D animation series that typically includes characters, sets and accessories. The animator must create high quality work that respects the recommendations, corrections and technical and artistic requirements of the animation supervisor, the lead animator, the production manager and the producer.
- Participate in episodic launches to discuss the goals of your scenes and the role they play in the story.
- Manage and produce quality animated frames in Harmony within the established schedules.
- Work with your Supervisor to find the best solutions for tackling complex ideas.
- Check the scene planning
- Do the posing and have it approved by the lead animator before animating
- Animate the scene (cut-out and traditional animation)
- Make the walking and running cycles
- Animate elements or effects that cannot be animated in cut-out
- Apply the basic animation principles: staging, timing, acting, posing
- Maximize reuse both in animation and drawings
- Follow the soundtrack and do lip assigment of mouths
- Apply camera movements
- Make all requested corrections
- Demonstrate leadership and share knowledge with your fellow team members
- Manage and meet established quota and execute shots in keeping with Director’s vision.
- Communicate with your Supervisor to ensure your weekly quota will be met.
- Degree in animation, art, multimedia or equivalent experience
- Good knowledge of Toon Boom Harmony
- Good knowledge of technical basis in 2D animation
- Demonstrate autonomy while integrating easily within a team
- Creativity, attention to detail and concern for a job well done
- Work effectively within the technical constraints and timelines of the project
We are looking for rare gems to fill our teams. Highly creative, thirsty for new projects, willing to learn? Apply now at http://oasisanimation.com/en-us/Jobs!
Comments are closed.