Series Producer (3D Animation)
Working in a busy creative environment, the Producer is responsible for producing a high-profile long format TV series in computer animation. The role involves managing an in-house team as well as being responsible for a series schedule and budget.
Key Areas of responsibilities:
- Creating and managing the schedule and budget for a long format TV series, ensure the production is produced on time and within budget.
- Deliver (in collaboration with Finance) appropriate reporting to ensure all relevant stakeholders are kept updated on progress.
- Producing weekly dashboard reports.
- Creating new bids and assumptions for potential clients and future productions.
- Key point of contact with TV Networks and responding to notes.
- Overall responsibility for resourcing the production & working closely with recruitment to interview and hire.
- Responsible for supervising and managing both in house crew and overseas studio
Required Experience/Professional Skills:
- Must have animation series ‘Producer’ credit
- Excellent understanding of a 3D computer animation Pipeline
- Experience in managing long form animation productions across all departments
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership and people management skills
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Why work with us?
Perks! Perks! Perks! Not only is Brown Bag Films an amazing place full of artists, animators and creators from all corners of the industry, but we focus on helping staff grow and develop in their careers and make them long time team members. Along with a great work environment we offer first-rate health + dental benefits, summer hours, paid Health and Wellness Days, vacation periods that multiply with tenure, and more! We may love animation, but we love our employees even more!
Our Toronto office can be found in the cool and trendy Liberty Village with over 200 artists working on award winning animated children’s content. You will benefit from a competitive compensation package, interesting work and a fun/supportive work environment.
Check out our website at: http://brownbagfilms-hr.force.com/recruit/fRecruit__ApplyJob?vacancyNo=VN906
Applicants need to be legally eligible to work in Canada and have Ontario residency.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Should you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please let us know your requirements when contacted.
Be First to Comment