Jam Filled Entertainment – 2D Animator
Jam Filled is a dynamic workplace for like-minded creative artists, we will remind you why you love cartooning: every project is produced with an eye for quality and an ear for fun!
Our studio is looking for a highly skilled 2D Harmony Animator to work on one of our ridiculously SWEET high-profile series!
You’ll get to:
- Animate sequences in Harmony as assigned by the Animation Supervisor or Animation Director
- Ensure all shots are in line with the style of the production, and meet the quality standards of our studio and clients
- Collaborate closely with Animation Supervisor and other Animators on your team to solve any technical or creative issues that arise
- Complete revisions as requested
- Work within series production schedule and meet required deadlines
This will be your JAM if you have:
- 3+ years’ experience as a 2D character animator in a studio setting
- Strong working knowledge of ToonBoom Harmony
- Ability to bring life and emotion to characters in a variety of animation styles
- Strong knowledge of the fundamentals of animation including timing, acting, weight and posing
- Must be willing to learn, accept criticism, and have positive attitude working as a super-team!
What’s in it for you?
- Healthcare and dental
- Competitive remuneration
- Close proximity to the downtown core and public transportation
- Various activities, team-building events and parties
- Flexible work hours
- Focus on work/life balance
Boat Rocker is committed to hiring and supporting diverse candidates. We strongly encourage applications from people who identify as being part of an under-represented and equity-deserving group. This would include people who identify as racialized, Black, Indigenous, women, LGBTQ2SI+, and having a disability among others. We also recognize the importance of intersectional identities in our hiring and retention.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio site here: Apply Now