Jam Filled Entertainment – Designers
Jam Filled is a dynamic workplace for like-minded creative artists, we will remind you why you love cartooning: every project is produced with an eye for quality and an ear for fun!
Our Toronto Studio is looking for Designers of all kinds! Character, prop, location, colour; you name it, we’re looking for it!
You’ll get to:
- Create visual direction for characters, props, and/or locations as assigned for use by various departments within the pipeline
- Gather suitable reference material from various sources
- Create dynamic, original and appealing designs in line with the quality and style of the Production
- Revise work as per Director, Art Director or Supervisor feedback
- Provide creative input where appropriate
- Troubleshoot creative and technical issues as they arise
This will be your JAM if you have:
- 2+ years of Art Department experience, preferably within a feature or series animation production environment
- Completed post-secondary education in classical animation, concept design, art fundamentals, or other relevant area of study
- Strong drawing & painting skills with the ability to produce visually appealing artwork
- Advanced 2D and/or 3D production design skills
- Advanced working knowledge and experience in Photoshop
- Good understanding of the possibilities and limitations of 2D and 3D animation
- Ability to adapt working style to varying budget and schedule parameters
- High level of creativity, with the ability to perform to standard under tight deadlines
- Ability to handle feedback and constructive criticism well
What’s in it for you?
- Healthcare and dental
- Competitive remuneration
- Various activities, team-building events and parties
- Flexible work hours
- Focus on work/life balance
- Great vacation package
Boat Rocker is committed to hiring and supporting diverse candidates. We strongly encourage applications from people who identify as being part of an under-represented and equity-deserving group. This would include people who identify as racialized, Black, Indigenous, women, LGBTQ2SI+, and having a disability among others. We also recognize the importance of intersectional identities in our hiring and retention.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio site here: Apply Now
Be First to Comment