Job Title: 3D Animator
Company Name: Snowball Studios
Location: Toronto, ON, remote, flexible
Salary Range: Not Available
Position Status: Full-Time/ Part-Time Employment/Freelancing
Union Status: Non-Union
- Extended Health Care
- Competitive Remuneration
- Vacation and Personal days package
- Various Social events and parties
Snowball Studios Toronto is looking for an experienced 3D Animator for an exciting teen/adult action packed fantasy style series.
This is the chance for you to step up your game and be a part of a franchise that needs you, needs your artistry, and needs your passion to shine through. Bring your A-Game.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide high level quality character animation for TV series in a timely manner
- Manage shot quota and daily tasks to update production team if any issues and delays
- Clean up and prep final shot output for following departments in the pipeline
- Clear communication and use of production management software to track progress and any production issues
- Work closely with technical and production team on testing assets, workflow and process.
- Working on sequences that are more challenging
- A Reel that showcases character animation from professional and/or personal work.
- Experience at an animation studio with proven success in a production pipeline.
- Experience with Unreal technology an asset.
- Must have a strong understanding of traditional animation principles.
- Able to work and communicate effectively in a collaborative, fast paced environment.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be flexible and willing to learn.
Company Website, About: https://www.snowballvfx.com/
Snowball Studios is a dynamic and creative animation studio with locations in Toronto and Israel. Focused on top quality, 3D animation and visual effects for film, tv, computer games, commercials and mobile apps, Snowball studios has produced hundreds of iconic animation minutes for both Disney and Netflix. Future collaborations include exciting new projects with Warner Bros Animation and HBO Max.
To Apply: Please visit below link to apply for this position:
Commitment to Barrier-Free Selection Process And Work Environment:
Snowball Studios is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive organization. The Studio is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age and to providing barrier-free and accessible employment practices in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarian’s with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Should you require accommodation through any stage of the recruitment process, please let the HR representative know.
Application Deadline: Snowball Studios is always open for new applications