9Story is an industry leading creator, producer and distributor of award-winning animated and live action content for young audiences around the world. As an Animator, you will work closely with the Director to create a high standard of animation for broadcast.
Key Areas of responsibilities:
- Use/manipulate available assets to create scenes and problem solve when assets are unavailable
- Work with the entire Animation team to ensure that scenes fit into the production as a whole and are in line with Director’s vision
- Animate scenes that have been assigned that are consistent in quality and style of the production meeting all internal deadlines
- Work closely with Rigging team to troubleshoot and problem solve the rigging pipeline
Required Experience/Professional Skills:
- 3+ years of CG Animation experience
- Thorough knowledge of Maya
- Ability to problem solve and predict potential problems with assigned tasks
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Must work well individually as well as part of a larger team.
Why work with us?
Perks! Perks! Perks! Not only is 9 Story Media Group an amazing place full of artists, animators and creators from all corners of the industry, but we focus on helping staff grow and develop in their careers and make them long time team members. Along with a great work environment we offer first-rate health + dental benefits, summer hours, paid Health and Wellness Days, vacation periods that multiply with tenure, and more! We may love animation, but we love our employees even more!
Our Toronto office can be found in the cool and trendy Liberty Village with over 200 artists working on award winning animated children’s content. You will benefit from a competitive compensation package, interesting work and a fun/supportive work environment.
Applicants need to be legally eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Brown Bag Films/9 Story Media takes diversity and inclusion seriously, and we are committed to ensuring equity in the recruitment process. Candidates from a diverse group of backgrounds, including but not limited to, Indigenous peoples, Racialized and LGBT2SQ+ communities, candidates from a range of ages and religious beliefs, and people with disabilities, are encouraged to apply.
As a company, we deliver high-quality kids’ content, and we seek to have diverse characters so that all our audience feels represented. We also want the same for our own workforce, and Brown bag Films/9 Story Media is committed to looking for all kinds of talent to build a diverse workforce in which all identities are represented and respected.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application and interview process to be successful in performing essential job functions. We’d love to know how we can support your requirements for accommodation.
Be First to Comment