jobby: Lighter, Imarion Inc, Toronto
You will work with small team leading the lighting aspects for use in a television series.
- Collaborate with the Animation Director to understand desired look as it relates to lighting for the production.
- Tracking lighting continuity within sequences.
- Watch for render errors/ missing composite elements.
Skills and Experience:
- Visual sense of digital composites, good sense of camera and highly experienced with Maya.
- Extensive knowledge of lighting, compositing and animation.
- Solid understanding of 3D concepts and workflows.
- Expert knowledge of lighting rig setup and shot specific lighting tools within Maya, with experience setting up advanced lighting.
- Comfortable in a smaller studio setting and enjoys being multi-faceted.
- Firm commitment to meeting deadlines.
This is a 1 year contract position .You must be legally entitled to work in Canada and/or an Ontario Resident. No relocation will be provided. Only those considered for the position will be contacted.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org ATT: Jacquie