Guru Studio’s dedicated team is passionate about bringing inspired character driven stories to screens around the world.
Our award winning and internationally renowned Toronto animated entertainment company is looking for a PRODUCTION COORDINATOR who is responsible for supporting the Production crew for an animated television series production. This role reports directly to the Production Manager and Line Producer.
- Attend and prepare detailed notes from screenings with Directors, Supervisors and Crew.
- Design, implement and monitor micro-schedules for departments.
- Track production progress on a daily basis and generate progress reports for Producers and Supervisors across multiple departments.
- Coordinate and schedule screenings; launches; sequence reviews, and other meetings as required.
- Maintain asset management system (using Excel, Shotgun & proprietary software) with Director/Producer Notes. Assign and follow up with individual tasks for artists.
- Assist with rendering and organizing asset stills for review
- Identify production bottlenecks and assist the Production Mangager/Producer to strategize solutions, prioritize allocation of resources and execute a solution by coordinating the production team
- Upload and download files to and from the client.
- A highly organized team player. Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar coordinator role in a studio environment
- Experience with asset management systems is ideal
- Experience with Autodesk Maya is an asset
- Knowledge of 3D modeling, rigging, texturing is an asset
Location: 110 Spadina Ave / Downtown Toronto
Please email resumes and links to blogs, portfolios or reels (Vimeo preferred) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with PRODUCTION COORDINATOR in the subject line. Ontario and /or Canadian Citizenship Required. Guru is an equal opportunity employer
Thank you for your interest in Guru Animation Studio