jobby: 3D Modeler (Location), Guru Studio, Toronto
Guru studio’s dedicated team is passionate about bringing inspired character-driven stories to screens around the world. Our award winning, and internationally renowned Toronto animated entertainment company, is looking for a 3D Modeler for a premier international animated TV series! This position is responsible for making clean, production ready assets. This role reports to the Asset Supervisor.
- Interpret 2D artwork and model rig and animation friendly assets
- Maintain the studio standards for naming and organizing assets
- Keep team informed of any potential technical or creative problems
- Collaborate with other artists to ensure quality and consistency
- Make sure work is completed and delivered per schedule
- Keep current on modeling techniques and technology and propose new tools/methodologies
- 2 -3 years experience working as a 3D Modeler
- Extensive knowledge in modeling polygonal objects using Maya and or zBrush
- Strong hard surface modeling skills is a must (vehicles, buildings, props etc.)
- Ability to communicate creatively and technically to your teammates
- Strong 2D Skills is an asset. • Love for Character Animation!
Please email resumes, reels and blogs to firstname.lastname@example.org with 3D LOCATION MODELER in the subject line.
Guru Studio would like to thank all applicants for your interest, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.
Please advise us if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process. Kindly notify us in advance of your requirements. Guru Studio is an equal opportunity employer.