- Amberwood Entertainment’s Rollbots secures international braodcasters(resisting urge to make an “on a roll” themed comment)
- Gwen McCauley joins Cookie Jar as VP Distibution/Sales Operations
- Go read this. It’s an interesting look at a study on children’s telvision production in Canada. The nuts and bolts include the overall drop in the average budget of a kids’ show, the drop in production, and how this affects our competitiveness on the world stage. It doesn’t get into it too deep, but the facts are there. I may reprint the whole thing here and try to open some discussion.
- AWN has a chat with Chris Landreth about his new film, the Spine
- I Met the Walrus wins best animated Short in Banff
from the internets…
More from NewsMore posts in News »