- Disney expands licensing on Nelvana-produced “Handy Manny“
- Chris Landreth tackling Lovecraft biopic
- It’s amazing to watch licensing at work. It’s a whole world of it’s own and really show where the money gets made. Nelvana has a big deal going with Mattel to produce their new Hot Wheels show, but that’s really like saying that Nelvana has a deal to create promotional narratives for Mattels new line of Hot Wheels products. Check it out. Ka-ching!
- Spectra signs deal with Toonz Animation (India) for Paddy’s Pages
- More Licensing news: Nelvana bringing online retailer Ty’s Toy Box to Canada: The site will sell product based on Nelvana Studio productions, as well as from other content partners whose shows are broadcast on the channels, such as Nickelodeon and Chorion. Nice little package deal.
- Cat in the Hat coming to PBS Kids. Portfolio is involved. This means high-profile work for Canadians. Watch this space for an announcement.
From the internets…
More from NewsMore posts in News »