March 23, 2010
- Theodore Ushev and Chris Robinson’s Lipsett Diaries is going to Annecy.
- Nick Cross’ Yellow Cake picked up the Royal Reel Award for Excellence in Film-making at the 2010 Canada International Film Festival.
- Warner Bros Interactive to open game studio in Montreal
- NFB on Air Canada
- TVO aiming to launch a new specialty channel, TVOKids, spinning out of their popular kids programming block. Cameron Archer’s 2 cents.
- Canadian internet usage surpasses tv viewership. This may be the most important sentence I’ve ever typed on here.
Be First to Comment