|Toon Boom CEO Joan Vogelesang, and CTO Francisco Del Cueto, will present “More for Less with Toon Boom.”As the animation software global leader, Toon Boom acts as the glue that binds content creators, producers and educators together. Come and learn about the current state of the animation industry, and discover the role animation plays in all levels of education. Let us present the benefits of implementing a solid pipeline using a self-servicing technology, one that opens a new world of possibilities.Francisco will demonstrate the new Toon Boom Harmony 10 solution running on 64-bit, along with Toon Boom Manager, Toon Boom Storyboard Pro 3Dand Redboard. Starting in pre-production with boarding within a full 3D stage and pre-visualizing concepts, and moving onto production with drawing with textured pencil lines, deforming vector and pixmap images, and applying particle effects, come and discover all the outstanding capabilities the Toon Boom pipeline brings to your productions.Drinks and light bites will be served prior to the event.Attendee Raffle Prizes Give Away
One copy of Toon Boom Harmony stand-alone valid one year and 10 copies of Flip Boom Cartoon to be awarded at the end of the event.
Date: Monday, September 17, 2012 – 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
events: “More For Less with ToonBoom”, September 17, Toronto
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- TAAFI 2023!!! THIS WEEK!!!!
- Red Iron Road drives into TAAFI, award winning Short Film Horror Anthology Screening
- <strong><em>HOW TO LOSE EVERYTHING</em>,<br>A SERIES OF INDIGENOUS ANIMATED SHORT FILMS,<br>TO PREMIERE JANUARY 27 ON CBC GEM</strong><strong><em>HOW TO LOSE EVERYTHING</em>,<br>A SERIES OF INDIGENOUS ANIMATED SHORT FILMS,<br>TO PREMIERE JANUARY 27 ON CBC GEM</strong>
- Mastodon or Hive, What’s Your Twitter Alternative?
- TAAFI INDUSTRY CONFERENCE STARTS TODAY!!!
I like that you can rotate your canvas.