|Toon Boom CEO Joan Vogelesang, and CTO Francisco Del Cueto, will present “More for Less with Toon Boom.”As the animation software global leader, Toon Boom acts as the glue that binds content creators, producers and educators together. Come and learn about the current state of the animation industry, and discover the role animation plays in all levels of education. Let us present the benefits of implementing a solid pipeline using a self-servicing technology, one that opens a new world of possibilities.Francisco will demonstrate the new Toon Boom Harmony 10 solution running on 64-bit, along with Toon Boom Manager, Toon Boom Storyboard Pro 3Dand Redboard. Starting in pre-production with boarding within a full 3D stage and pre-visualizing concepts, and moving onto production with drawing with textured pencil lines, deforming vector and pixmap images, and applying particle effects, come and discover all the outstanding capabilities the Toon Boom pipeline brings to your productions.Drinks and light bites will be served prior to the event.Attendee Raffle Prizes Give Away
One copy of Toon Boom Harmony stand-alone valid one year and 10 copies of Flip Boom Cartoon to be awarded at the end of the event.
Date: Monday, September 17, 2012 – 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
events: “More For Less with ToonBoom”, September 17, Toronto
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- BREAKING: Blue Sky Studios Closing.
- from the internets: Gender Study in Animation, Caillou No More?
- YMA and TAAFI Launch the John Rooney Creator Fund
- from the internets: Trev Jimenez, Loomi Animation, Sonic the Hedgehog, Richard Reeves, and BUGS BUNNY!!!from the internets: Trev Jimenez, Loomi Animation, Sonic the Hedgehog, Richard Reeves, and BUGS BUNNY!!!
- Exclusive Live Event: Nick Cross Returns With The CLOCKWORK ELVES. Screening and Discussion this Thursday, December 17th at 9PM ESTExclusive Live Event: Nick Cross Returns With The CLOCKWORK ELVES. Screening and Discussion this Thursday, December 17th at 9PM EST