Back in 2013 we shared a press release that demanded to be titled Reboot reboot. (it’s here) Fast forward a few years and now we’re hearing that it’s finally going to happen courtesy of Bob and Harvey Weinstein and the Weinstein Company. It’s part of a slate of animated properties that includes a Spy Kids adaptation and some kind of Gnome thing. The Weinstein’s are fully financing the project, which, unlike the original, will be a combination of live-action and animation.
from the internets: REBOOT Reboot finally on it’s way from the Weinsteins
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Fake Film Festivals: Learn How To Spot a Scam
- OIAF/TAC 2023: State of the Industry
- TAAFI 2023: Indie Funding Panel Featuring 3 Superstars, Tina Nawrocki, Tabitha Fisher, and Denver JacksonTAAFI 2023: Indie Funding Panel Featuring 3 Superstars, Tina Nawrocki, Tabitha Fisher, and Denver Jackson
- NFB’s HOTHOUSE 14 is Seeking Submissions!
- press release: Canadian Indie Film Platform Trickfilm Launches Crowdfunding Feature: Trickfunder