Back in 2013 we shared a press release that demanded to be titled Reboot reboot. (it’s here) Fast forward a few years and now we’re hearing that it’s finally going to happen courtesy of Bob and Harvey Weinstein and the Weinstein Company. It’s part of a slate of animated properties that includes a Spy Kids adaptation and some kind of Gnome thing. The Weinstein’s are fully financing the project, which, unlike the original, will be a combination of live-action and animation.
from the internets: REBOOT Reboot finally on it’s way from the Weinsteins
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- TAAFI 2023!!! THIS WEEK!!!!
- Red Iron Road drives into TAAFI, award winning Short Film Horror Anthology Screening
- <strong><em>HOW TO LOSE EVERYTHING</em>,<br>A SERIES OF INDIGENOUS ANIMATED SHORT FILMS,<br>TO PREMIERE JANUARY 27 ON CBC GEM</strong><strong><em>HOW TO LOSE EVERYTHING</em>,<br>A SERIES OF INDIGENOUS ANIMATED SHORT FILMS,<br>TO PREMIERE JANUARY 27 ON CBC GEM</strong>
- Mastodon or Hive, What’s Your Twitter Alternative?
- TAAFI INDUSTRY CONFERENCE STARTS TODAY!!!