|Animator PRO: online only!|
Yet another edition of Animator PRO is forthcoming. The industry event of the 14th Animator International Animated Film Festival will be held online on 14 and 15 of July. It will be a fantastic opportunity for audiovisual industry professionals from all over the world to meet and talk about the latest developments in film, animation and events.
This year’s agenda of Animator PRO looks at the immediate future. We will talk about the post-pandemic world and the challenges posed by constantly changing new technologies. We will try to find innovative ways to attract more authors and audiences by including people with disabilities in film festival programming. We will also explore the environmental footprint of online events.
The two-day conference will be mostly in English and will be attended film, animation, and new technology professionals.
A detailed agenda is presented below.
It’s 14-15 July, save the date!
13.15 Programming for and with audiences with disabilities
Panel discussion: Lizzie Banks & Matthew Hellett (Oska Bright Film Festival), Paulina Gul (Fundacja Kultury bez Barier), Joanna Piotrowiak (Kino Muza).
The panel discussion will be translated to Polish Sign Language by Bernard Kinov and streamed on the Animator Festival channel on Facebook.Partners: Independent Cinema Office & Creative Europe, British CouncilHost: David Sin (Independent Cinema Office), ENG, 60’
10.30 How the pandemic has changed film distribution models and audience preferences?
Panel discussion: Marlena Gabryszewska (mojeekino.pl), Marynia Gierat (Kino Pod Baranami), Cezary Kruszewski (Next Film), Mariusz Spisz (Multikino).
Host: Marcin Adamczak, PL, 60’
11.45 ALICE: Prospects for co-production and distribution of animated series in Poland and Europe
Panel discussion: Robert Jaszczurowski (GS Animation), Jakub Karwowski (Letko), Agnieszka Kowalewska-Skowron (Momakin), Monika Krążyńska (EGoFILM), Jordi B. Oliva (Imagic TV, PROA), Grzegorz Wacławek (Animoon).
ALICE: what has been done and achieved for the animation industry. Host: RARR S.A. 90’
The panel discussion will be streamed on the Animator Festival channel on Facebook.
Partners: Rzeszow Regional Development Agency (as part of the ALICE project), Polish Animation Producers Association – SPPA
Host: Zosia Jaroszuk, ENG, 90’
16.00 Zoom on the carbon footprint of video. Presentation
Speaker: Joanna Murzyn (Radicalzz), ENG, 40’
17.00 AI, VR, AR, or new technologies in arts, film and entertainment. The future of audiovisual media at a time of new technologies
Panel discussion: Peter Burr, Justyna Supernak (Platige Image), Ivona Tautkute (PJATK). Host: Aleksandra Przegalińska, ENG, 60’
18.30 Post-covid survival guide to the animation industry. Presentation
Host: Alex Pelletier, ENG, 60’ /
Independent Cinema Office & Creative Europe
Rzeszow Regional Development Agency within the project „ALICE”
Polish Animation Producers Association – SPPA
events: Animator Pro, Online edition, July 14 and 15
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- The Happy Producers. Well-Being As A Teachable Business Model. Shameless Promotion For Something Genuinely Beneficial: Courses on Building a Happier and More Productive ProductionThe Happy Producers. Well-Being As A Teachable Business Model. Shameless Promotion For Something Genuinely Beneficial: Courses on Building a Happier and More Productive Production
- press release: WIA, UNESCO EMBARK ON HISTORIC PARTNERSHIP SUPPORTING GLOBAL GENDER PARITY AND INCLUSION IN ANIMATIONpress release: WIA, UNESCO EMBARK ON HISTORIC PARTNERSHIP SUPPORTING GLOBAL GENDER PARITY AND INCLUSION IN ANIMATION
- EVENTS: 17th Annual TAIS Showcase Programme, Saturday, November 11, 2023
- TAAFI Industry Conference 2023. The kind of event we need right now. November 2-4
- Fake Film Festivals: Learn How To Spot a Scam