Cordell “the Cat Came Back” Barker has another blog post over on the NFB blog. He’s just finished up a stint at the NFB Montreal studio working a stop motion segment for his newest film. Stop-motion is a new medium for him, and it’s interesting to gt a glimpse of his struggles. As a established artist, it’s great to see him pushing himself into new territory.
from the internets: More Cordell Barker on NFB Blog
More from NewsMore posts in News »
- Fake Film Festivals: Learn How To Spot a Scam
- OIAF/TAC 2023: State of the Industry
- TAAFI 2023: Indie Funding Panel Featuring 3 Superstars, Tina Nawrocki, Tabitha Fisher, and Denver JacksonTAAFI 2023: Indie Funding Panel Featuring 3 Superstars, Tina Nawrocki, Tabitha Fisher, and Denver Jackson
- NFB’s HOTHOUSE 14 is Seeking Submissions!
- press release: Canadian Indie Film Platform Trickfilm Launches Crowdfunding Feature: Trickfunder